Friday, July 8, 2011

I felt you Jesus

o



I was going to post this on my facebook page but this is something I want to post so everyone in this world will know what happened and it is something that can happen to everyone who believe!

I watch the 700 club every night before I go to bed and they was praying a healing prayer last night.  I was in my living room just me and I was holding my precious Kaylee, they said place your hand on the area of the body that needs healing so I placed my hand on Kaylee's leg.  They said with two hands, with two people pray and believe the same thing it shall be done.  It was just me placings hands on Kaylee everyone else was asleep the show was over and I was still caught up in the moment, still praying, shaking, crying out to our Lord and something happened.. Something in Kaylee's leg moved it felt like a finger from the inside of her leg touching the palm of my hand, I was not scared I knew what it was it was Jesus.  My hand was the only hand placed on her, then with two hands she was prayed on.  My hand and Jesus's hand.

My life is changed forever now!  He is real, believe that people he is real in the flesh he lives.  Oh I just want everyone to know who doesn't know Jesus still lives with us everyday.  I felt his hand like I was feeling the hand of a living person.  He can touch our lives if we just let him.  I believe now more then ever, Lord I will never ever doubt you I felt not just with my heart but by your touch, I was praying for a miracle for my daughter, she will be our miracle but not only are you healing her you have healed me, I will never be the same and all it took was one touch of your hand.   Believe everyone just BELIEVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment