Friday, April 27, 2012

There's A Healing in Process


A miracle.  What if in our life God came just once and asked what do you need?  What would you say?  What is our biggest need in this life?  Let’s say you tell him what you want and right then he gives it to you, what happens then?  Would you need God anymore in your life?  Would you pray, would you praise and worship him, would you continue to follow his word and do as you should in this life, would you continue to seek him with all of your heart?  This life on this earth is full of needs, needs only God can answer and if he did what we asked him to do all the time we wouldn't have a need for him in our life.  You may say that’s not true I have everything I need right here I don't ask God for anything.  You better be asking God for something you may have everything your family, home, car, material things but there is always someone else that’s lost and hurting or someone out there that needs a healing to pray for.  There is always a need for God ALWAYS!





My need. I laugh when I say this I am a person who wants to change the world but I am also the most quietist no attention on me person to.  I say to the Lord I have no voice so how can I change the world that must be why he gave me Kaylee so I pray "please use my daughter to change the lives around me heal her leg completely show everyone who you are, you are almighty show these people who are lost your power, please Lord please use Kaylee heal her leg!  I'm not asking healing out of vain I truly want to change the lives of people around me I want them all to love God as much as I do. So that goes back to my need if God came to me and asked me what I want in this life.  No it's not to heal Kaylee's leg which was overshadowing what I really wanted, what I really wanted is to bring salvation to people, my biggest need I want no one I know, no one I love to waste this life that God has given them I want them all to be in heaven with me, that this is not our home we are all a part of something bigger and greater than this life!





Gods answer.  God said to me "gather my people and I will show you a miracle" so clearly he spoke this to me.  Ooh I see now all this praying I am doing over Kaylee why it's not working is b/c God wants to do this in front of people not just any people but people who believe in him the most.  I must bring her to the church, I must get the church to pray for her, I must,I must, this is it people are about to be changed forever!  Thank you Lord, Thank you!!  Something happened Kaylee's leg has grown some and almost overnight it has grown, God was right I am going to do it, Kaylee's time is now! " I will show you a miracle" God said " A miracle" not Kaylee's miracle.  A miracle more powerful than the healing of a leg a miracle that will change life’s forever..  Hear this a miracle of the heart!  I did as God instructed me to I took Kaylee to be prayed over, and something happened not to Kaylee but to me!  Tears are coming to my eyes now..  My heart, my heart do you hear that Kaylee's not the miracle my heart is!  I can change the world; I can change the lives around me only by my heart not by God proving himself to us!  We all have a heart, all of us!  Kindness is the only way to change a life not harsh words or preaching to but simply love and kindness!  Jesus said it best above all of these commandments LOVE thy neighbor!  Kaylee's healing will come no I will never give up on that but it's all in good time, a heart will change the world, only a heart!  May God be with you as you read this and realize if there is a person out there who is lost and is suffering reach out to them you don't have to right off the bat tell them you need to change your ways and get right with God, just sit down and talk to them, listen to them and just give them a big hug and let them know you care!  My new need I want the heart of Jesus, guess what I have had that all along!  We all have the heart of Jesus it's time we share it with the world!  May God bless your heart, and just trust God in everything you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment