Saturday, March 5, 2011

Before it all

First of all my name is Ashley, right now I am 25 years old and have a wonderful husband and two beautiful, health children.  From me saying that you would think things in my life are about as perfect as one could hope.  I will start my story by saying I have always been one to get everything I want, need least to say I have been spoiled all my life, thanks to my parents, my husband, and the lord for giving me the life I have lived.  I have had plans for my life ever since I was a little girl.  Ok here were my plans, I wanted to get married to prince charming, live in a beautiful castle, and have two children, I wanted a boy first then a girl, I guess because I always wanted an older bother.  But oh as I got older I soon found out everything does not go as planned and sometimes you are put to the test.  Well here we go my test in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment