Saturday, March 5, 2011

From the beginning

I got married to my wonderful husband when I 20 years old, I knew he was the one and only for me. He was the strong one, the one who always kept me straight and put me on the right path. I knew when we dated he would be something in life he was so driven, I knew then he would take care of me and our children. We had the most beautiful wedding thanks to the best mom in the world my mom! After we had gotten married we decided to build our dream home. Then soon after we moved in I was getting baby fever, it took a few months for me to get pregnant but it happened. We were so excited finally a family to fill these rooms up. We soon found out it was a boy the best news ever. My pregnancy went very good I was one of those women who was scared all the time I ate like I was suppose to I would drink only water or sprite and I would only take a Tylenol only if I had to which was hardly never. The day finally came it was time to have our baby boy. The happiest day of my life! After being in labor all day my doctor came in and said we need to do a c-section, defiantly not in my plans but what ever I needed to do to get him here safely.  Oh just hearing his first cry brings tears to my eyes, I still remember it like it was yesterday. The first time I looked at him he was the most perfect gorgeous baby boy in the world! I will never forget that feeling of joy, I had a new little man in my life Kenny Dell Barton. From that moment on my life had changed I was a mother now, he was all my responsibility. He was everything and more that I hoped he would be, he had lots of dark hair and big blue eyes and he was perfect in everyway possible. After the shock and be completely overwhelmed by taking care of a baby passed, I actually could not believe my life had turned out so perfect. When my little boy started getting a little independence to him I told my husband I am ready for another one and this one will be a girl! Kenny needed him a playmate, so when he turned 9 months old we found out we were pregnant again. I did the same thing I did w/ my first one I followed every rule possible "what not to do when you are pregnant". Everything was going great w/ this pregnancy as well. The 16 week gender test was coming up and man I was so anxious, I just knew this one was a girl. My mom went w/ me that day and right when we went in there the ultrasound tech put the thing on my stomach and in a few minutes said it's a girl! I was so excited. When we got back in the car I will never forget telling my mom, man I get everything I want, the Lord must be listening to me, I sure have a good life!  But soon all that was about to change my 20 week ultrasound was just around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment